Reports to: Board Member
Location: Remote – Telecommute
Job Type: Volunteer, Unpaid, 10 – 20 hours a week
Term: 6 Months or Longer
Start Date: ASAP
Do you use Facebook every day, all day? Are you passionate about the causes you support, and interested in engaging with the world around you to spread your message? We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for working with social media, who wants to help us spread the message about Hope Foundation and our efforts to improve the lives of orphans and abandoned children, one child at a time. The Social Media Volunteer position will focus on growing ontohope.org’s presence on the internet by engaging in online campaigns, regular website updates and other creative ideas.
- post 2 – 5 updates/messages on facebook/ontohope.org every week
- Manage and grow ontohope.org’s presence online – ontohope.org blog, facebook, etc
- coordinate and develop a network of online supporters who can spread the word about ontohope.org
- develop and launch social campaigns
- coordinate development of online content
- identify and report on key online metrics – google analytics, facebook traffic
- High school or equivalent
- Willingness to commit at least 10 hours a week
- Ability and willingness to work remotely
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter – Why do you want to work with ontohope.org? What would you like to get out of this experience?