Reports to: Board Member
Location: Remote – Telecommute
Job Type: Volunteer, Unpaid, 10 – 20 hours a week
Term: 6 Months or Longer
Start Date: ASAP
Are you interested in utilizing your marketing knowledge and background to helping us reach out to a wider audience? We are passionate about helping more abandoned children have access to the resources that will enable them to become capable, contributing citizens when they grow up. We need a marketing volunteer who can craft campaigns that will help us communicate creatively and clearly to our supporters and potential supporters.
- Identify strategic marketing initiatives to lead/develop for Hope Foundation
- Develop and lead marketing/fundraising campaigns for specific goals
- Support leadership team with the development of communication material – brochures, newsletters, status updates, etc
- Bachelors or equivalent, with experience in developing marketing campaigns
- Willingness to commit to at least 10 hours a week
- Ability and willingness to work remotely
Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter – Why do you want to work with ontohope.org? What would you like to get out of this experience?